Monday, April 26, 2010

SUNDAY WAS ANYTHING BUT...

Sunday was anything but....
Day of rest? Nope. "SUN"day? Ahhh...no. Day of worship? Not exactly...BUT...it was an absolutely top notch day nevertheless...The PHAT CHICKS effectively constructed a first-class workout...in a quarry...or atleast what used to be a quarry. And it started me thinking...Quarry. Rocks. RockstAR...HOW APROPOS!  I thought the entire workout from start to finish was oustanding... LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the TRX...Infact, I had the opportunity to workout with Susie's TRX again today but failed miserably, I was entirely distracted and ultimately dismissed to take my daughter to the washroom...Mommy first, Phat Chick/ RDR contestant second...The concept of running through the boardwalks atop the wetlands was invigorating. It reminded me of my family cottage up north which is one of my favorite places in the world, so I applaud Susie and Meredith for picking such an uber cool location! The next time we see each other we will be on our bikes...or in my case under it, or ... running behind it...so if any of you have an aversion to "TRUCKER MOUTH", bring your ear plugs because this could get messy...
I'm talking Owen's momma in "THROW MOMMA FROM THE TRAIN" type of messy...now how's that for a visual!

3 comments:

  1. Always love the pics in your blog. Wanted to ask, where does Plate Spinning Mamma come from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog. Laugh out loud everytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're SO creative! Can't wait to hear the trucker mouth :)

    ReplyDelete