Thursday, April 15, 2010

SATURDAY...

"Stronger"
(Kanye West)

Work it, make it, do it,
Makes us harder, better, faster, stronger!
[played in background, continuously:]
Work it harder, make it better,
do it faster, makes us stronger,
more than ever, never over,
Our work here is never over.

[Chorus:]

N- n- now th- that don't kill me
Can only make me stronger
I need you to hurry up now
'cause I can't wait much longer
I know I got to be right now
'cause I can't get much wronger
Man I've been waitin' all night now
That's how long I've been on you

I need you right now
I need you right now

SATURDAY IS GOING TO BE CRAZY!!!

So...BRING IT on already!

2 comments:

  1. I KNOW eh!!!! I've been excited all week! See you out there sunshine :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blogs, the pics and creativity is awesome.
    I think you were super on sat. You kicked butt on that last stair excersize. It almost killed me. Your daughter would be so proud! See you next week
    Keri

    ReplyDelete