Monday, April 19, 2010

INSPIRATION, MOTIVATION,PERSPIRATION


FALL SEVEN TIMES, STAND UP EIGHT... Japanese Proverb

LaSalle Park in Burlington is beautiful...it has always been a favorite spot of mine, so I knew Saturdays adventure with the PHAT CHICKS and SHANE from RACEDAYRUSH  was going to be wicked...and it was. The dynamic of working out outside is dramatically different than inside. My breathing changes, my focus is easily split and the risk for injury is greater.  However, what I found the most interesting is that my surrounding became my motivation...and I don't mean the actual park. I mean the women who travelled from near and far to get their asses kicked. I mean the Dad who brought his 2 beautiful little girls to help him video the work out and didn't get frustrated when they left him to go play @ the park...I mean Susie and Meredith who had already instructed a boot camp earlier that morning, I mean Gail who climbed the CN tower that morning before showing up to LaSalle. I mean YOU...all of you.
To Sharon, like I mentioned in my email to you...Saturday was TOUGH...you are a strong, brave, beautiful woman who chose this journey for a reason...stay true to your inner self...the one that is telling you - YOU CAN DO THIS, because guess what...YOU CAN DO THIS...and you did it in blue jeans no less...

3 comments:

  1. HELLO!!! Don't forget YOU who had already done a bootcamp class that morning!!!....... Crazy woman :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for your support!!! it's great to have a fantastic group of women pulling for you. It's just what I needed. And yes, blue jeans...with lots of SPANDEX ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! You did a boot camp before...and did you sleep with Tiger on Friday night? haha. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete