Sunday, April 11, 2010

I AM VERUCA SALT...AND THIS IS MY GOLDEN TICKET!



Now, if you don't know or remember who Veruca Salt is, she is a character in the novel Charlie and the Chocolate Factory...When sweet Veruca doesn't get what she wants, when she wants it ,she screams, shouts, kicks, stomps, jumps up and down and takes extreme measures until she has her way...

The reason I can confidently compare myself to Veruca Salt is because of our fierce determination for getting what we want, and when it comes to my personal physical fitness I am ridiculously focused and totally dedicated.

After today's meet and greet with Shane, Neil, Susie and Meredith I am totally stoked for the next 12 weeks! I am certain that my tenacity will be challenged and I embrace to the opportunity to be BRAVE, GUTSY and above all ADVENTUROUS!

So... BRING IT!








No comments:

Post a Comment