Sunday, June 6, 2010



HER NAME IS SUSIE OPIE AND SHE HAS CHANGED MY LIFE!


The following is an excerpt from one of Susie's blogs copied from www.phatchicks.ca
January 26, 2010
This is our message:
•Be strong.
•Live with confidence in yourself and your decisions.
•Follow your passions.
•Maintain a healthy diet and regular exercise. Know what it feels like to be healthy and fit and the many ways it can improve your life and make it that much more amazing.
•Be exactly who you are. Love who you are. Love and take care of your body.
•Dream big and go for it.
•Be brave. Step out of your comfort zone to attain the life you desire.
•Be brave with love.
•Take the risk. Even though there is a chance you’ll fail. Failure builds character and knowledge.
•Live with integrity.
•Think positive, stay positive. Remove the negative out of your life.
•Be inspired every day, whether it is through working out, meditating…whatever helps you to stay inspired.
•Help each other and be kind and compassionate.
•Laugh at yourself.
•Know that anything is possible.
•Express yourself to those you love and care about. They are important to you-why not let them know and make them feel good?

Dear Susie,
Thank you for supporting me last night in the Moon in June.
Thank you for standing beside me at the starting line, and for the wicked hug right before I crossed the finish line!
Thank you for the pre workout laughs in the parking lot this morning!
Thank you for the skills you taught me this morning to improve my physical fitness.
Thank you for making me dig deeper when I was certain I was giving it all I had!
Thank you for being you and for helping me to be the best person I can be.

You are truly amazing!

Amy

Oh wait a sec. I guess I should say something about the actual bootcamp training this morning...

It was alright...I guess. :)


 Our body is a machine for living.
It is organized for that, it is its nature.
Let life go on in it unhindered and let it defend itself,
it will do more than if you paralyze it by encumbering it with remedies.
-Leo Tolstoy



 






























3 comments:

  1. Susie is amazing, isn't she?
    Very motivating and inspiring :-)
    Great blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to read! So nice to hear another person loves her as much as I do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog made me cry! So beautiful

    ReplyDelete